LA Vic Covid Protocols – 2021/22 Summer Season
A quick summary of the LA Vic Covid protocol requirements for training and competition are:
- All athletes (Competitive Members and Trialling Athletes) attending training must beregistered with LAVic (This is an insurance requirement for LAVic)
- You must sign in with the QR code (manual sign in will be available)
- Attendees 12 years and older must carry a face mask at all times/ wear a mask while in an indoor space/ where a mask outdoors when physical distancing is not possible.
- Only those required to conduct training may be in attendance: athletes, coaches, volunteers,COVID-Safe Officials (CSOs) and parents. No Spectators
- No training activities will be conducted indoors.
- Covid Safety Officer will be on duty at the turnstile to ensure everyone signs in and that the protocols are being met.
- All attendees will be required to maintain physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres (those people with whom they ordinarily reside are excepted).
- Participants must use hand sanitiser prior to commencement and completion of any sanctioned activity.
- Athletes are encouraged to bring their own equipment.
- DON’T attend if you are feeling sick or unwell.
You can read the full protocols HERE https://lavic.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/LAVicVictoria-COVID-19-Protocols-v6.4tf-03.11.21.pdf
Please familiarise yourself with these requirements and we look forward to seeing you all back at the track to start the season.