Summer season officially starts this Friday!
Warm up from 5:15pm. For those who have yet to pickup your competition bib feel free to come after 4:30pm to avoid the rush.
Things to remember:
– Cut off for bib printing this week is Wednesday evening, if you register after this date you may need to wait until next week for collection
– At least one parent / guardian will need to remain for the whole event
– Events won’t start until we can get enough parent volunteers to run the rotation
– LAVic states that all Little Athletic events should be dog free (service dogs allowed)
– The uniform shop is asking for donations of your old spikes, waffles and CLAC singlets which we will then sell to fundraise for the club
Program 1 can be found here:
For new parents feel free to show your child this short video explaining discus and shot put:
See you Friday!