Friday 8th April 2022 6 – 8pm
Collingwood Little Athletics Club will host its annual AGM & Awards evening on Friday 8th of April 2022 commencing at 6pm sharp and finishing by 8pm. A light supper will be provided during the evening.
This celebration will see the following awards given for results achieved by CLAC athletes over the 2021-22 summer season:
- On Track Award: U6 Girls & Boys
- Best Athlete (1st, 2nd & 3rd) in Age Group: U7 – U16 Girls & Boys
- Most Improved Athlete in Age Group: U7 – U13 Girls & Boys
- Most Dedicated Athlete in Age Group: U7 – U13 Girls & Boys
- Athlete Achievement Award: U7 – U13 Girls & Boys
- Life Members’ Award (State Track & Field Championships performance)
- Centre Record certificates
- Multi Day Medals (1st, 2nd & 3rd): U6 – U16 Girls & Boys
- President’s Award (Adult Volunteers)
- Coaching Recognition Award
Eligibility to receive awards is based upon the clubs’ criteria & points system as published on the CLAC website.
In order to assist the Committee to prepare for the event and minimise any waste of club funds, we wish to understand if you intend to join us at this celebration.
Please register your attendence by filling our our survey: